SERVICES FOR “VERSILIA”
Thanks to its knowledge of the area, the environment and the people, the Law Firm Studio Legale Bellani offers a range of services for those who want to invest in Versilia.
LEGAL REAL ESTATE
The Law Firm Studio Legale Bellani aims to offer an all-inclusive service, capable of hiring the Client, Seller orPurchaser, at every stage of the sale, from negotiations to the drafting of the notarial deed. To invest in real estate in Versilia, contact those who protect your interests from the investment search to the drafting of the final contract.
Legal Real Estate means “specialized assistance to the real estate purchased” in all those professional services aimed at the acquisition or sale of a property, or real estate assets in general, useful to the Client, in order to protect it from possible procedural, formal and substantial errors in all stages, from negotiations to the stipulation of the final contract.
The services are performed on the direct orders of the Customer, be it seller or buyer, and they must be considered as part of the services that must be carried out only in the interest of the Customer.
The Law Firm Studio Legale Bellani assists the owner-seller or the interested buyer. The Law Firm Studio Legale Bellani therefore doesn’t connect the two parties that will conclude the contract, but performs all technical activities and all administrative and bureaucratic tasks on behalf of the Client.
Which services are included?
The Law Firm Studio Legale Bellani is committed to assist the Client in all phases of the deal. By way of non-exhaustive example (also in collaboration with surveyors), these include:
- Meeting with the Client aimed at a preliminary consultation in which will be determined
- Objective to be pursued ;
- Feasibility ;
- Timing of the deal ;
- Analysis of the technical-administrative and cadastral documentation of the property ;
- Access to documents and cadastral checks and inspections ;
- Inspection of the property technical condition ;
- Possible assistance in finding and maintaining contacts with the other party ;
- Planning and technical legal advice ;
- Evaluation and assistance in price negotiation ;
- Evaluation and assistance in drafting contracts and sales conditions ;
- Drafting or verification of the preliminary agreement or the promise to sell ;
- Support up to the notarial act.
For any further additional services?
To offer a complete service to the Client, the Law Firm Studio Legale Bellani offers an opportunity to include the above with additional and specific services that will be managed by specialized technicians in the sector.